Friday, February 5, 2010

Welcome Cousin Charlie!!!
















We are beyond thrilled to welcome the newest Rosenzweig to the family. Charlie Ian Rosenzweig was born January 23 2010 weighing in at 5.10 and 19 inches. He's absolutely perfect and I am so excited to be an Auntie again. Evan and Seth are so excited for their new cousin and Seth and Charlie will even be able to attend UF together ;-) This weekend we went up for the bris and got to meet the little guy. Enjoy some pics!

No comments:

Best Dancer EVER

Devil In Disguise

Seth Laughing!!!

Slide Show

Ev's The Devil in Disguise

Ev the Oompa Loompa

Evan's Counter

website-hit-counters.com
Powered by web statistics software.

My parents are soo funny!

So close now!

Callie's Frantastic!

Evan's version of "sooo big" ;-)

Evan "crawling"

Evan Trying to Crawl

The Starr's

The Starr's

I don't think Evan was a fan of the slide

The Best Sara Starr Film Yet

Another Sara Starr Film

Chapter Dosen't Like Me....He Ignores Me

Sara Starr Films

Gymboree Class

Gymboree Class
And this is BEFORE class

Just So Cute

Just So Cute
Mommy is posting this one just cuz she thinks i'm cute.

The Newest Yankee

The Newest Yankee
Looks like the Yankees have a new power player this season. He may be tiny but he can hit a ton ;-)

Month by Month

Or gator?

Or gator?
Of course there is no reason not to play two sports so this season at UF there will be a new gator quaterback too.

Here I Am!

Here I Am!